Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G9S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development.
- Leg developer station features the SmoothGlide Bearing System™ with biomechanically accurate pivot point and integrated CAM to prevent resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement. This provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Self-aligning, contoured leg extension cuffs automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement.
- Perfect Pec™ station features range of motion adjustment that allows beginning stretch preference.
- Telescoping, chrome plated, gas-assist adjustable seat posts for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning.
- Two 210 lb. (95kg) selectorized weight stacks.
- High-density, top grade DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
- 2” x 4”, 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Includes Leg Press / Calf Press station with 2:1 ratio for maximum resistance of 420 lbs.
- Includes revolving lat bar, revolving straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, full size exercise chart and convenient water bottle and towel holder.